Sunday, February 25, 2007

Thoughts on Hillary & Barak

Everyone expects the fur to fly when there is a struggle to determine the new Leader of the Pack. (I myself am a veteran of several battles for dominance, some of them, indeed, ongoing). The point to remember is that the pack is not offended by the idea of asserting dominance, rather, it is troubled by the stasis of a lingering stalemate between contenders. In a stalemate, the pack chooses the strongest, even fiercest candidate, e.g., the wolf cub that puts her big furry foot in the face of her rival, on her way to the top of litter (ah, sweet memories . . . ). Hillary: keep putting your big furry feet on the faces of your opponents! It was the (Alpha) role you were born to play. Nobody wants you to play any other. Hallie

PS If you are still in office when I am old enough to make a run myself, watch out! I won't hesitate to cull you from the herd . . . Hallie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Hallie,
You seem to admire politicians who have strong opinions they aren't afraid to voice. I'd be curious to hear your "take" on Sam Brownback's campaign.