Friday, September 21, 2007

A Message for My Pack

Hello. If you are reading this, you have probably already pledged your fealty to me as your One and Only Pack Leader. (If you have not, I encourage you to do so before I murder you.) I wanted to let all of you know that I have started to write the first volume of my memoirs, and I've decided to invite all of you to share your favorite memories of being dominated by me. You can do so by going to the "comments" section of the post. Once on the comments page, you'll be able to share your stories about Me. This is an Order, not a request. Hallie

P.S. I have been advised by my attorney to substitute the word "maul" for "murder." Oh well! H.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallie,

I am pleased to say that I have always been more than happy to let you have the first sniff, chase the nearest small animal, and eat something fairly disgusting which we found under some shrub. And I definitely don't mind if you jump into the water. Be my guest! As long as you don't get between me and my monkeyperson you can be as dominant as you like.

Cleo, Your Beta Friend