Monday, July 14, 2008

Afternoon Walk Report





So my Monkey-Person took me for an afternoon walk in Frick Park. To get to the stream where the succulent ducks normally loiter, I had to walk on narrow trail that cut through the high grasses of the stream bank. Along the way, I paused when the Great Ape God bathed me in heavenly light and asked me for my thoughts on the Anglican Church crisis. (I don't even know what an "Anglican" is. Are they water fowl? Or fish?) Well, I got bored with that conversation pretty fast, so I cooled my girth in the creek. Then I walked around, looking for some ducks. There weren't any. I was soo bored by that point, I didn't even feel like pooping. What a lame-o trip to the park!

I give this walk a C-.

Hallie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I give this walk a failing grade. Who wants to walk in water? Water is for drinking! Stepping in it is only okay if that's the only way to get a decent drink.

Cleo, your Beta buddy