Monday, October 26, 2009

Fashion Statement


I've always thought my attractive blue collar was sufficient adornment for me. However this fall season, I have come to embrace a new look: my green bandanna. Sure, my first reaction was to reject the wearing of it with a snarl and a vicious display of my sharp teeth. But after a few days, I don't know - a change came over me. I noticed how the green formed a striking complement to my fiery, golden red fur. How the plunging line of the cloth calls attention to my powerful breast. And, perhaps most of all, how the leafy pattern of the bandanna helps camouflage my appearance while hunting in the woods, or the cat-infested alleys of my neighborhood.

So: I'm sold on my new adornment. You should be too!

Hallie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallie,

I'm so pleased to see that monkey-people have finally realized that you and your new bandana are so stylish that you deserve to be on the cover of Glamour Magazine. Way to go leader-girl!

Your Beta Friend,
Cleo