Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Morning Walk Report



After sleeping in, I yawned, stretched out my girth, then threatened to murder my Monkey-Man if he didn't stop shaving and take me outside immediately. On my walk, I urinated on two mounds of leaves, defecated in some bushes behind an apartment complex and, when let off-leash, I chased a passel of squirrels down in some trees. I delighted in their indignant and alarmed chatter afterwards, too. The rest of my walk was uneventful, except for a treat I demanded to eat in front of my Fan Club - who howled with jealously! (Once again, an unmitigated pleasure to my ears.)

Hopefully I'll have more fun later today.

I give this walk a B- .

Hallie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I sure hope you can find an equally satisfying Fan Club in Lubbock, Miss Hallie.