Saturday, April 7, 2007

Dead Deer

The other day, as I was patrolling the grounds of my park, I caught the scent of day-old venison wafting in the breeze. Curious, I hopped away from my monkey person as nonchalantly as possible and descended down into a ravine, where I immediately spotted a dead deer. With that welcome feeling of wolf-hunger rising in my throat, I spied a loose flap of hide, torn from her side [THE REST OF THIS PARAGRAPH WAS CENSORED BY JAY BALL].

I give this walk an A+ ! Hallie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I roll in long-dead squirrel, my monkey-person always gets a special look on his face. I think he likes the aroma as much as I do!

Your beta friend,
Cleo

Anonymous said...

That's just like Jay Ball...always censoring shit.
Censoring this!
Censoring that!
It's fucked!

Regards,
tji