Sunday, July 8, 2007

I Had a Dream

I had a dream . . . Sometime after I passed out on my monkey-person's bed (following a massive poop), I dreamt I was walking on a desert plain. The sun was white-hot. There was an overturned armored personnel carrier. There was also a giant seashell and an old watermelon perched, precariously, on a rock. And I remember thinking to myself, as the black sand oozed beneath my paws, "Before this year is through, I'm gonna make that Cesar Milan my bitch!" Hallie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Hallie,
Isn't making your monkey person your bitch enough for you? I guess there's no stopping the "Alpha Female Prime".

Anonymous said...

Interesting dream sequence, although the typical Freudian analysis might not work in the Alpha canine world.

Saw doggie squeeze toys this weekend and thought of you...ripping out their little hearts, er, noisemakers.

Cleo's housemate