Saturday, August 25, 2007

Statement Regarding Michael Vick


I have been reserving judgment on Michael Vick until the details of his plea agreement were filed in court. I have now had an opportunity to "read" these documents carefully, after a fashion, and have decided to ban Vick from the NFL indefinitely, without meat. I have also directed the federal judge in this case to consider creative sentencing procedures. For example, according to the laws of the monkey-people community in which I reside, my poop must be picked up and properly disposed of everyday . . . And I make a lot of poop, man! Hallie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As fierce Steeler fans, and based on the picture on your Website, my monkey-person and I think Mr. Vick should have to face Troy Polamalu every day for a year without a group of linemen to protect him. He might then have a better feel for what his poor dogs faced.

Cleo, your beta friend