Thursday, November 8, 2007

Greetings

Greetings, My Subjects . . .

As you can tell from the last several images I have posted to my blog, I have been thoroughly enjoying the cooler weather. My pleasure has made writing an unwanted distraction, however. Hopefully, I'll be able to bring down a deer and spend a week wallowing in its gore. I happen to mention this because, if you don't hear from me for a week, perhaps sometime soon . . . well, you get the picture.

Finally, I note that my pack has recently swelled to 39 members. I would only ask my new subordinates to review my post entitled "The Great Chain of Hallie" very closely. The survival of the pack - and of you in particular - may depend on a keen knowledge of my expectations.

Looking Down Upon You from a Great Height, As Ever

Hallie

No comments: