Monday, January 21, 2008

I Will Be Admiral Cain

Against my better judgment, I returned to my past life regression therapist this weekend. However, instead of having more of my past lives illuminated (see my post re Leonid Brezhnev), I was informed about a future life still to come . . . Apparently, many centuries from now, my soul will transmigrate into the body of a monkey-person named Admiral Helena Cain, who will be Captain of this massive, as far as I can tell, flying station-wagon thing called the "Battlestar Pegasus." From what I could gather, in this new manifestation, I will still be interested in asserting my dominance and keeping order in the Pack, sometimes with a prosthetic tooth that I brandish with my paw.

So, like I told my therapist: Sounds good!

Hallie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you therapist tell you if there would be squirrels and other small rodents on the Battlestar Pegasus? I mean, if there are no fun things to chase and dominate, then this future life doesn't really sound so great, does it?

Cleo, your Beta friend

Anonymous said...

Well Miss Hallie, Heather has told me that I need to stop commenting about you to her, and just post my thoughts directly. I naturally have reservations about this, but I suppose I must be brave.

I have (out of your hearing) been known to refer to you as being "slightly diabolical;" but after reading your latest post, I have to amend my statement. You, hound, are ENTIRELY diabolical, and - it would seem - pretty damn proud of it. Now, before you get all offended, let me just say that part of me respects this attitude and understands you can't be a truly successful leader (read: dictator) without it. The other part of me, however, is grateful you don't sleep anywhere near my face!

Just the thought of you with a knife...