Thursday, January 17, 2008

Morning Walk Report

After having to repeatedly chew out my monkey-person, he finally took me outside this morning. Once out - paradise! The sun was obscured by clouds. The temperature was below freezing. And there were still patches of snow in the park. I had a lot of territory-marking fluid available for this trip, so I was able to conquer several small piles of leaves, sign poles and other sites that had been previously tainted by my foes and inferiors. Then I took a few steps into the woods, assumed the "curl" position and had a massive poop. Then I demanded a treat from my monkey-person. Then I kicked up a lot of dirt behind me. Then I chased a squirrel. And then, I was more or less ready to go back to the den for my mid-morning nap.

Hallie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallie,

My monkey-person and I just got back from four days in northern Michigan, and guess what!!?? It snowed continuously the whole time! And the monkey-people up there feed the colorful birds, ducks, squirrels, ravens, etc....plus, they like dogs! What a great place!! Oh, and for you there are two huge lakes within easy walking distance of their home.

Cleo, your beta friend