Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Not Endorsing Hillary, Not Not Endorsing Hillary

I have now been asked this question a hundred times since my message of a few weeks ago: Am I endorsing Hillary? Let me make my position perfectly clear. What I endorse are Hillary's displays of aggression and her unambiguous assertions of dominance. I can respect this; Hillary is a woman after my own heart.

However, this does not mean than I endorse her dominance over ME! In a perfect world, I should be able to offer my leadership to this country. In fact, if you are reading this blog, I suspect that you already acknowledge my natural supremacy in the pack. Since I am constitutionally prohibited from running for the highest office of the land, I . . . well, I'm undecided. I need to be courted. What's in it for me, man? Will Hillary give me more meat than, say, Christopher Dodd? Perhaps John Edwards will dig me a better den than Hillary? He seems accommodating. And I hear that Dennis Kucinich will do anything for a vote.

So that is my answer. Show me da meat! Hallie

No comments: